Thursday, September 1, 2011

Apartment Daydreaming

What a good day. I woke up and got to sit on my back porch and read and write for a little bit before showering and getting ready for work. At work, we did collages and I made a really cute owl. :) Came home, had dinner and now I am watching Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead and daydreaming about what I wish my future apartment to be.
I love the idea of a loft and this picture right here is just perfect. I would love to have a slide to get out of bed in the mornings. It would be pretty glorious. I'm just saying. :)
 I love large desks because I do a lot of 18x24 drawings which require a lot of space. And that chair looks mighty comfortable. Where better to sit while doing detailed work than in a comfortable and pretty chair like that?
I love love love open area concepts where the kitchen overlooks the living area. My ideal living area would be just that. I am a huge fan of the breakfast bar and the high ceilings and I love the chandelier and how behind the couch is the eating area. It's such a cute space.
My ideal outdoor area is so similar to this it's crazy. It's absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it. I love how the curtain acts as a door so that the outside area could be considered another room. I love the furniture and the floors and the rug. I want!

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment