Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summeritis in the Fall?

Haven't written in a couple days. I sometimes get in a slump where I don't seem to have the motivation to do anything. All I want to do is sit around with a cup of tea or some orange juice and a book or watch a romantic comedy. That's how I've been feeling for the past couple days.

I would like to say that it's because I have to get back to my normal routine and out of the summer one, but I don't know.

I did receive an exciting phone call from the manager at Argo Tea located in the city asking me to come in for an interview tomorrow morning, so I'm hopeful. I have been looking for a second job for quite some time and am hoping my efforts will pay off. If not, I'm going to try my hardest not to get down on myself about it; I just need to keep trying.

Other than that, I'm going to go watch Friends reruns, they make me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment