Monday, September 5, 2011

My weekend in pictures (with descriptions.)

Well I had a pretty great weekend. I got to see my niece Lily and have a goofy little photo shoot with her where the boyfriend was the photographer with his fancy Nikon camera.
 I also found a desktop organizer at a thrift store and decided to do spray paint it and make it mine.
Here's the before shot. Although I loved the original color and it was beautiful, the paint was chipping and needed some TLC.
Here's the after shot sitting on my desk. I need to clean up my desk, it's a mess. But anywho...
I like to make my meals look pretty before I eat. It kind of looks like it's smiling. I had peanut butter and jelly on rye, berry apple sauce, sliced apples and orange juice in a glass I bought at a thrift store for fifty cents. I love saving money and getting pretty things at the same time. :)

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment