Monday, August 29, 2011

Vampires, Were-Animals and Pinning, Oh my!

I got all caught up on True Blood. I have to say, having read all the Sookie Stackhouse books the show is based off of (in about two and a half weeks, I must add), I'm slightly disappointed in how the show is turning out. The first season was good, the second was alright, the third was pretty good (Mostly because I'm a big fan of Alcide and his prettyness), but the fourth is just goofy to me. I'll keep watching though since I'm interested in how they're going to change things up.

I do love reading fantasy novels that vampires and werewolves have a tendency to inhibit. I admit it. Lately I have been reading the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton and enjoying them thoroughly.  Since I have read so many different takes on vampirism and were-animals, it's always fun for me to read new theories and such.

Other than that, I have become addicted to pinterest.com... and I have a tendency to spend my free time browsing it. I have discovered some really cool DIY projects I want to try, thanks to it.

I definitely want to try making some cute little monster guys like this. They look like so much fun. I could even do it as an art project with my after school program.


I love how simple this one is. Take a hot glue gun and write what you want on a bottle (or anything, really) and then paint over it. It's so pretty too.

That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment