Sunday, August 28, 2011

Here we go

For some reason, I'm not too great at keeping at a blog, but I want to take another go at it. I read a lot of different blogs revolving around DIY and crafting and have found them to be quite inspirational so I'll put my two cents in from time to time (hence the name I chose.)


Some fun or interesting or completely unrelated facts about me:

I am an artist, dabbling mostly in marker art. The image to the left is a quote drawing I did for an art show. The quote is buy Thomas Chalmers and says, "Live for something."

I prefer to spend beautiful mornings in my backyard with a cup of coffee and a book.

I have a fascination with office supplies and have a tendency to keep extra stock of notebooks, paper clips, pens and pencils around.

I have become a huge fan of thrift store shopping, inspired by my daily blog reads.

I am the coordinator for an after school program where I get to build awesome forts and drink chocolate milk for snack. And, you know, some managerial work as well.

I am a friend, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter, an aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment